Choosing the right path..
Choosing the right path is going to be crux of the entire project. There are many paths available to undertake My Journey and now I have to decide how do I go about doing it?
This is an unique predicament.
I already have the solution readily available i.e proven commercial hardware/software are available to take up this task.
I also have parts of soultion available i.e lots of different pieces of the solution are available from independed sources and I have to put them to gether to make them work.
I also have the concepts to be used for arriving at the solution but I need to develop the system from scratch.
Before choosing one of these three paths, I have to clearly identiy the framework within which I have to work. The framework refers to the availabilities of resouirces and time as well as the constratints upon the system.
This is an unique predicament.
I already have the solution readily available i.e proven commercial hardware/software are available to take up this task.
I also have parts of soultion available i.e lots of different pieces of the solution are available from independed sources and I have to put them to gether to make them work.
I also have the concepts to be used for arriving at the solution but I need to develop the system from scratch.
Before choosing one of these three paths, I have to clearly identiy the framework within which I have to work. The framework refers to the availabilities of resouirces and time as well as the constratints upon the system.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home