Piggyback on your knowledge base
Knowledge is power...
So where do I stand now... I am not even near the start of My Journey let alone the destination.
As I am out of college I don't even have a wise Professor to ask for help.
Nevertheless I still have some idea of what the various professors taught me earler.
Essentially I have to piggyback on my knowledge base.
Here is what I am able ot recollect.
Stops could be cities, towns, villages, blocks, buildings, seaport, airport or any other landamark . (I am not able to recollect a synonym for landmark for waterways or airways... I am discounting time travel for now)
Ways could be the paths of travel depending upon the mode of travel road/rail (over, on or under) ground, airway, waterway ( above or under) water.
So to build a travel planner I have to basically have a transport network on which I base my planning.
So where do I stand now... I am not even near the start of My Journey let alone the destination.
As I am out of college I don't even have a wise Professor to ask for help.
Nevertheless I still have some idea of what the various professors taught me earler.
Essentially I have to piggyback on my knowledge base.
Here is what I am able ot recollect.
- Travel planning deals wtih a transport network.
- The transport network has stops and ways
- Usually travel is undertaken between stops and via ways
Stops could be cities, towns, villages, blocks, buildings, seaport, airport or any other landamark . (I am not able to recollect a synonym for landmark for waterways or airways... I am discounting time travel for now)
Ways could be the paths of travel depending upon the mode of travel road/rail (over, on or under) ground, airway, waterway ( above or under) water.
So to build a travel planner I have to basically have a transport network on which I base my planning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home