There is a sea of data, but where is the information?
My tryst with Google was anything but confusing.
Google returned 8,510,000 results for the keyword "travel planner". Most of them were a snapsot of the destination I am supposed to reach at the end of My Journey.
Nevertheless I became smarter and tried "how to build a travel planner" which resulted in 3,320,000 results.
I now realised that Google is not like my Professor to answer my questions but more like my Librarian who can point me to sources of information.
So you get a sea of data but what about the information?
Did somebody say Information is Power?
Information is somewhat similar to Knowledge and hence the earlier statement is justified.
Google returned 8,510,000 results for the keyword "travel planner". Most of them were a snapsot of the destination I am supposed to reach at the end of My Journey.
Nevertheless I became smarter and tried "how to build a travel planner" which resulted in 3,320,000 results.
I now realised that Google is not like my Professor to answer my questions but more like my Librarian who can point me to sources of information.
So you get a sea of data but what about the information?
Did somebody say Information is Power?
Information is somewhat similar to Knowledge and hence the earlier statement is justified.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home