Some clarity... or is it still confusion?
After a lot of searching through the six inches of space between my left and right ear, I understood that I will have to have a clear project definition before I go ahead.
So I started off with a empty board and scribbled all that I though was revelant to My Journey. The list is a complilation of various terms that I came across/remember to have come across during all these years on planet Earth! from various sources though some of them seem vauge.
So I started off with a empty board and scribbled all that I though was revelant to My Journey. The list is a complilation of various terms that I came across/remember to have come across during all these years on planet Earth! from various sources though some of them seem vauge.
- Travel Planning
- Source
- Destination
- Path
- Route
- Tour
- Transportation network
- Node
- Arc
- Impedence
- Length
- Distance
- Direction
- Turn
- Network analysis
- Least cost path
- Shortest distance
- Classical netowrk problems
- Travelling salesman problem
- Chinese postman problem
- GIS
- Modelling and representation of a network
- Maps
- WebGIS
- Online maps
- Online planning
- Internet
- Client Server technology
- e-Commerce
- Web Services

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home